Where to buy our books
|If you are a bookstore or other bookseller
|Please visit our page for booksellers for detailed information.
|If you want to buy our books online
|If you want to buy our books in a store
|These retail stores do the best job of keeping our titles in stock:
City Lights Booksellers, San Francisco
Green Apple Books, San Francisco
The Mysterious Bookshop, New York
The Poisoned Pen, Scottsdale
Powells City of Books, Portland
Seattle Mystery Bookshop, Seattle
You can also buy our books at these stores:
- Your local Barnes and Noble
- In California, your local Books, Inc.
|If you want to order our books over the telephone
|Your copies of our books are only a phone call away, thanks to these merchants:
- The Mysterious Bookshop, (800) 352-2840 toll-free
- Mystery Loves Company, toll-free (800) 538-0042 or (410) 276-6708
- The Poisoned Pen, toll-free (888) 560-9919 or (480) 947-2974
- Powell's City of Books, toll-free (866) 201-7601, or in the Portland, Oregon area, (503) 228-0540
- Seattle Mystery Books, (206) 587-5737
- Ziesing Books, (530) 474-1580
|If you are with an academic or educational institution
- The Harvey Milk Interviews: In His Own Words, second edition has been used for courses on
LGBTQ studies, San Francisco history, rhetoric, and political science.
- With its extensive resources, notes, index, and bibliography, Discovering The Maltese Falcon and Sam Spade is a valuable text for courses on
detective fiction, mystery fiction, American literary history, film noir, cinema history, and the censorship of literature and films.
- Hammett's Moral Vision is one of the most important critical works on Dashiell Hammett and hard-boiled fiction, and includes extensive footnotes, an index, and a 10-page bibliography.
- Lost Stories has been used for a course on Twentieth-Century American literature.
- The Dashiell Hammett Tour includes a biography of Hammett, an index of streets and addresses, a traditional index, and a 15-page annotated bibliography. This book is recommended for courses on northern California history and literary history.
Contact us directly about classroom use of our books.
Where to buy
Boring legal stuff: Copyright 2015-2018 Vince Emery Productions. "Vince Emery" is a registered trademark of Vince Emery Productions. "Vince Emery Productions," "emerybooks.com," and the Vince Emery signature are trademarks of Vince Emery Productions. So there.